2015年12月20日星期日

The transfer window has closed

The transfer window has closed, the football season is in full swing and of course that means a new 'FIFA' game. Above, my intercepting AI player stays in good position and does a much better job Fifa 16 Coins Cheap  identifying the passing channels.

The hugely popular - and massively lucrative - Ultimate Team has had a few tweaks but it is still guaranteed to deliver plenty of controller-slamming moments. EA Sports have worked hard on improving the all-round gameplay and it's paying off as the game gradually becomes tougher.

For example, the first two goals I conceded on Ultimate Team were down to me assuming my player (I'm blaming you, Phil Jagielka) would simply hoover up the ball that was coming towards him and I'd be able to  Fifa 16 Coins Cheap launch a swift counter-attack.
    http://www.fifaeasy.com/

没有评论:

发表评论