2016年1月4日星期一

It's not a ton of added depth

They're fun, if a bit time-consuming, so having the option to play or simulate them depending on your mood is a nice touch.Career now includes pre-season tournaments, which bring your team to Where to buy fifa 16 coins  a different location for prize money.

It's not a ton of added depth, but it is yet another thing to do. In its features and presentation, if not in its gameplay, FIFA is doing more than any other franchise to push the genre forward. But gameplay is so important. And so we're left at a difficult point. Is FIFA 16 better than FIFA 15? It certainly offers more. Is it better than PES? In most ways, yes.

But I'm still troubled by that feedback loop. This year's interpretation of football - with its austere, plodding scrappiness - isn't how I want the beautiful game to be. Or how I daydream it when I'm scoring in the World Cup final in my head. The thing is, I think the guys at EA would agree with me. But they've got units to sell. In the meantime, I'm still here, stuck in Where to buy fifa 16 coins  the same old pattern.http://www.fifaeasy.com/

没有评论:

发表评论