2016年2月28日星期日

Barcelona have hopes to become a treble

Before against Paris, messi admits he is not very good at penalty kick, revealed that in the game against real Madrid in cap at the same time, he had got raul's greetings. Home game against real Madrid in the 06/07 season, messi has scored a hat-trick for Barcelona."

I very clear remember that game," messi said, "at the end of the game, raul to congratulate me and said to me a lot of  Buy Fifa 16 Coins praise. At that moment for me is very beautiful, especially considering that raul's position. In my opinion, this is the meaning of the game."

Barcelona have hopes to become a treble, messi comment: "nothing last season, we have treble hopes for  Fifa 16 Coins the season, I think our performance is underestimated.
http://www.fifa16shop.com/

没有评论:

发表评论