2016年2月15日星期一

I was able to represent my country

France has dominated possession, and we began to tire to try to Fifa 16 Coins
 lobby. When they scored, it was a tremendous blow, "admitted Yoku?lu. The 19 year old midfielder also spoke of the physical advantage Bleuets: "France has powerful players, as a team, were physically stronger than us. That gave them a great advantage over us. "

The FIFA U-20 World Cup can serve as a valuable learning process for the players that the dispute, as confirmed Yoku?lu himself: "Playing at this level has been fantastic, and it is something that all players of my age get to experience.

I was able to represent my country in the world and I have met players from all over the world. I gained a lot of Cheap Fifa 16 Coins  knowledge in recent weeks, is something I will never forget.http://www.fifa16shop.com/

没有评论:

发表评论