2016年3月31日星期四

My point is that a little continuity would

My point is that a little continuity would go a long way, especially in FIFA 16: More prestige for my club and my manager, a trophy case, and in-game career achievements would all provide good incentive for Fifa 16 Coins  continuing to play into my sixth season and beyond.

The late NCAA Football is actually a good model in the way that a school could grow and woo more recruits based on its success over time. As it is, while FIFA has certainly done a better job of holding my attention than other games across multiple seasons, I don't feel a huge amount of incentive to continue without a sense of real advancement. And no, I'm not going to take a job with Manchester United.Developers improved FIFA 15 goalkeeper animations but they forgot to improve the artificial intelligence.

Sometimes it can be quite disappointing when long range shots seem to wiz past the keeper and into the back of the net. There are even some one-on-one situations where you feel like the keeper should have done better. Improving the goalkeeper AI would be a great addition for FIFA 16. If that means risking burning EA's most successful franchise to Buy Fifa 16 Coins  the ground in the process, then maybe that's what it takes. After all, nothing ventured, nothing gained.http://www.fifaeasy.com/Fifa-17-Coins/

没有评论:

发表评论